Europe-Africa Quality Connect
pcassuto | 16 juin, 2012 16:24
Some of the key issues to be discussed will be:
- feedback from the stakeholder community on the university evaluation methodology;
- how universities in Africa can best utilise the results of the evaluations;
- regional and sub-regional frameworks for QA and how this pilot initiative supports them;
- the future of the programme in Africa and prospects for other universities who would be interested in undergoing evaluations; and
- future Europe-Africa cooperation in QA.
A draft programme can be found on the project website. The event is open and there is no conference fee. If you are interested in attending, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Europe-Africa Quality Connect is an Erasmus Mundus-supported project, coordinated by EUA in conjunction with the Association of African Universities, the Irish University Quality Board and the University of Aveiro. For more information, please visit this website.
See also Participants of Europe-Africa Quality Connect endorse IEP evaluation approach in Africa.